CORE provides leadership support for faculty, students, and staff through analysis, research, evaluation, and planning. In support of College mission, CORE is responsible for coordinating and evaluating the College Institutional Set Standards to help guide decisions toward continuous improvements of academic and student support programs, policy, systems and services. We provide guidance for the College’s integrated institutional planning process of the Accreditation, Educational Master Plan, Strategic Plan and other College plans.
Interim Director of Institutional Research, Evaluation and Planning
Elizabeth Villalobos, M.A.
(559) 638-0300 x 3157
- Recommend and evaluate college goals and performance metrics.
- Support college strategic planning and accreditation through integration of qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Support college accountability and program evaluation by reviewing goals and progress.
- Recommend to department and/or program evaluation regarding student learning outcomes and assessment.
- Apply research studies that enhance and address college planning and accreditation.
- Integrate and analyze college and external data sources.
- Provide survey support; including survey tool management, survey design, and analysis.
- Develop and maintain data integrity, accuracy, and consistency.
- Respond to data requests from the college community, such as but not limited; enrollment, degrees, classes, applicants, retention, persistence.
- Respond to department and/or program specific data requests.
- Comparing institutional performance to institutional purpose.
- Assist faculty and departments with conducting assessments to evaluate effectiveness of their program and/or services.
- Measuring outcomes and trends for the Institutional Set Standards. CORE Research Request
Student Success Scorecard
EMSI Reedley College Analysis
CORE Institutional Set Standards