Areas of Study
Consider your future. You have options!
Choose from 100 programs and certificates. Gain job skills. Transfer to a 4-year college.
For a full list of programs and descriptions, see our catalog.
For information about how to enroll, call (559) 675-4839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General areas of study:
- American Sign Language
- Associate teacher (pre-school)
- Creative Writing
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Teacher Education
- English as a Second Language
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Technology
- Information Systems Management
- Liberal Studies
- Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN)
- Manufacturing Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Nursing – LVN
- Nursing - RN
- Office Technology
- Physical Science
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant