Only qualified individuals can deliver required annual training to pesticide handlers and field workers. This program is approved by the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) and complies with the Agricultural Worker Protection Standard.
- Become qualified to provide fieldworkers with annual pesticide training
- Learn how to effectively deliver pesticide safety training
- Receive all the materials you need to deliver training in both Spanish & English
Who Should Attend
- Growers, farm safety managers, farm labor contractors, supervisors, or anyone who will be delivering pesticide safety training to fieldworkers.
What You'll Learn
- Where and how workers may come in contact with pesticides
- How workers can protect themselves from exposure
- Signs and symptoms of overexposure
- Decontamination procedures and first aid
- Overview of restricted entry intervals, postings, warnings, and pesticide use reports
- Effective ways to communicate pesticide safety information
- All participants will receive a certificate and record of completion
Dates & Times
Online - Details shared after registration.
$99 for individual class, or $179 to take both Pesticide Safety and Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) classes (includes training materials, resources, and certificate)
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.
Space is limited! Register early! Call 559.243.7530 with questions.