In support of College mission, vision and values the Research & Planning is responsible for coordinating and evaluating the College Institutional Set Standards to help guide decisions toward continuous improvements of academic and student support programs, policy, systems and services. We provide guidance for the College’s integrated institutional planning process of the Accreditation, Educational Master Plan, Strategic Plan and other College plans.
Elizabeth Villalobos, MA
Sr. Research & Planning Analyst
Sarah Sirota, MA
Research & Planning Analyst (temporary)
- Recommend and evaluate college goals and performance metrics.
- Support college strategic planning and accreditation through integration of qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Support college accountability and program evaluation by reviewing goals and progress.
- Recommend to department and/or program evaluation regarding student learning outcomes and assessment.
- Apply research studies that enhance and address college planning and accreditation.
- Integrate and analyze college and external data sources.
- Provide survey support; including survey tool management, survey design, and analysis.
- Develop and maintain data integrity, accuracy, and consistency.
- Respond to data requests from the college community, such as but not limited; enrollment, degrees, classes, applicants, retention, persistence.
- Respond to department and/or program specific data requests.
Submit Research Requests here: Research & Planning Data Request
Madera College Vision, Mission & Values
Institution Set Standards
Educational Master Plan