Commencement will be held May 20 & 21 at 6 p.m. Check your email to see your Commencement date.
Information about guests:
- Each graduate will be able to bring two guests. Please see the current COVID-19 guidelines for Commencement ceremonies.
- The event will be livestreamed over the internet and recorded for future viewing with family and friends.
Pick up your cap and gown at the bookstore.
A virtual Q&A will be held on Monday, May 17, 2-3 p.m.
Send in your photo by May 5
Be sure to be included in the commencement video! Send your photo to email@example.com.
- Make sure photo is a high resolution (this usually means 1 MB or higher). Photos from a phone will usually work.
- Include your preferred name, degree and major
- Consider taking a photo in your cap and gown (not required). Photos can be fun or formal. Your call.
- Add a note of thanks to someone to be included in social media
Apply for graduation (apply for your degree/certificate)
The deadline to R.S.V.P. to attend Commencement has passed. There is still time to apply for graduation.
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select “Student Menu”
- Under the “Graduation/Commencement” heading, select “Madera Community College – Graduation Application for Degree/Certificate”
- Select all degrees/certificates you wish to apply for and “Submit”