Strategic Plan ~ 2017-2021
(as of March 29, 2017)
MADERA COMMUNITY COLLEGE MISSION:
“Empowering our students to succeed in an ever-changing world.”
- We proudly provide quality instruction and strong community partnerships that support students’ academic and workforce goals.
- We offer innovative and life-changing opportunities in a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment.
- We value our students’ personal and social growth through responsive and interactive college experiences.
- We inspire hope and promote a passion for learning.
- We transform students’ lives through high quality college programs and services resulting in degrees, certificates, transfer programs, and career skills.
MADERA COMMUNITY COLLEGE VISION:
“Madera Community College builds effective partnerships, strengthens communities, and transforms lives.”
MADERA COMMUNITY COLLEGE VALUES STUDENT SUCCESS THROUGH:
Connection and Collaboration
Equity and Inclusivity
Trust and Accountability
1. Excellence in Education
A. Instructional Services
B. Student Support
2. Institutional Effectiveness
A. Foster Student Success
B. Build and maintain facilities
C. Engage in collaborative and integrated planning
D. Intentionally pursue inclusion
E. Maximize resources (financial and other)
3. Leadership in Higher Education and Community Collaboration
A. Establish environments for community engagement
B. Foster and expand partnerships (industry, community and internal)
4. Accreditation of Madera Community College Center
02.22.17 to PAC for feedback
03.15.17 to College Council
03.14.17 Classified Senate Approval
03.28.17 Academic Senate Approved
03.31.17 ASG Approval Pending
Reedley College Strategic Plan 2013-2017 (pdf)
Reedley College Strategic Directions 2013-2017 and What You Should Know About RC (pdf)
RC Strategic Plan Annual Assessment Status Progress Report Fall 2014
Reedley College Strategic Plan 2008-2012
Strategic Plan Progress Reports
SCCCD Strategic Plan 2012-2016